An Oracle DBA consultant with over 18 years experience with Oracle Databases, SQL Server Databases, Unix, linux and windows environments and project management.
During my 18 years working in the IT industry I have been exposed to a wide range of technologies and developed a broad set of technical skills. I have developed a very strong background in Oracle Databases, SQL Server databases, UNIX, linux and Windows Systems, as well as gaining experience in project management. I have also a strong experience as Oracle and Microsoft Training with more than 100 session of training in different Oracle and Microsoft training centers.
Skills and experience:
• Oracle Database 10g/11g RAC (Real Application Cluster)
• Oracle Database 10g/11g grid control
• Oracle Database 10g/11g ASM Automatic Storage Management
• Oracle Database 10g/11g DataGuard
• Oracle Golden Gate
• Oracle Database installation and upgrades versions 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i
• Oracle Database Security Management
• Backup and Recovery strategies with RMAN.
• Oracle Secure backup (10g/11g)
• Oracle database 10g, 9i, 11g performance tuning., AWR , ASH, ADDM, Statspack
• Oracle 10g/11g DataPump
• Import/Export. Cloning. Replication
• Oracle Discoverer 10g (admin and develop)
• Oracle Enterprise Manager
• SQL and Database Partitinoning, tables clustering, IOT
• Shared Server
• Database, User and Object Security. Auditing, data encryptions
• SQL, PL/SQL.. SQL*Loader.
• Oracle Net.
• Oracle enterprise Linux
• Unix and Dos Scripting
• Software installation and upgrades (versions 7.0, 2000, 2005)
• Backup and Recovery.
• Database development
• Security management
• Database objects management
• Enterprise Manager
• SQL, Transact SQL.
• Database performance tuning
• Oracle Database 9i, 10g and 11g Database track
• Oracle language track
• Oracle Database advanced Track
• SQL Server DBA track
• Windows Administration track
Specialties: Oracle DBA
SQL Server DBA